If you want your chance to win your very own custom 2018 Ford F-150 Crew Cab 4×4, then read the following (and keep in mind that we have the right to alter these here rules at any time).
Note: If you’re under 18, please make sure that your parent or guardian has read and agreed to these terms before you enter.
1. By entering the contest, each entrant agrees to indemnify, release, and hold harmless Sponsor and its parent, affiliate, and subsidiary companies, as well as any administrative, advertising and promotional agencies, or other related companies (heretofore referred to as Sponsor and its affiliates), and all their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives, and agents from any liability, damages, losses, or injury resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from that entrant’s participation in the contest and the acceptance, use, or misuse of any prize that may be won. Sponsor and its affiliates do not make any warranties, express or implied, as to the condition, fitness, or merchantability of the prize. Neither Sponsor nor its affiliates, or their officers, directors, employees, agents, successors, or assigns shall be liable for any warranty, costs, damage, injury, or any other claims incurred as a result of any winner’s use of any prize. The Sponsor and its affiliates are not liable for any loss arising out of or in connection with any contest promoted by the Sponsor.
2. Entrants must send entries as required in the contest announcement in order to be eligible. Entries received after the deadline set forth in the contest announcement are ineligible, null, and void. Sponsor and affiliates will not be responsible for and will not consider incomplete or incorrect entries. Sponsor and affiliates are not responsible for entries that are sent to but not received for any reason.
3. Current or former professional or semi professional football players or coaches who have played or coached at that level anywhere in the world are ineligible; current or former college or Olympic football players or coaches who have played or coached at that level anywhere in the world are also ineligible.
4. Current or former employees, family members, agents, successors, or assignees of the Sponsor are not eligible to participate in either the raffle giveaways or the grand prize contest.
5. All winners must be present to win and will be notified during an announcement at half-time during home games at All Saints Academy of Winter Haven, FL on 8/24, 9/7, 9/28, 10/5, 10/19. Winners from the prior raffles must be present during half-time on 10/19 in order to have their chance to win the grand prize. Sponsor or affiliate have the right to cancel a contest event on any of the aforementioned dates due to significant weather or any other circumstance, and cannot be held liable for any changes to the contest in any way. Cooler raffle contestants must respond and come down to the field during half-time within five minutes or another winner will be chosen. Failure to respond within the time frame listed above shall mean that the provisional winner forfeits the prize.
6. Only one entry per person will be considered for contest entry.
7. Entry to the game constitutes entry to the contest, and acceptance of the initial cooler prize will indicate agreement to participate in the grand prize contest and event on 10/19.
8. All photos, drawings, text, and any other content or information (collectively and severally called “Materials”) that you submit to Sponsor or affiliate in relationship to this contest shall become the sole and exclusive property of the Sponsor, and the Sponsor shall have no obligation to preserve, return, or otherwise make available to you or others any Materials.
9. Sponsor and affiliates may use, reproduce, edit, display, transmit, prepare derivative works of, modify, publish, and otherwise make use of Materials in any and all media, whether now known or hereinafter created—throughout the world and for any purpose—without compensation to you of any kind.
10. By submitting Materials to the Sponsor and affiliate in relationship to this contest, you represent and warrant that the Materials do not infringe on any copyright, trademark, property rights, rights of privacy or publicity of any person, or any other right of any third party and that you have the full and unrestricted right to transfer the Materials to the Sponsor free and clear of any claims or encumbrances.
11. You acknowledge and agree that the Sponsor and their affiliates shall have no obligation to post, display, or otherwise make publicly available any Materials that you submit.
12. You acknowledge and agree that the Sponsor and their affiliates may make Materials that you submit available for public viewing, rating, reviewing, and commenting. You acknowledge that comments or ratings that you disagree with or are unhappy about may be published or otherwise become associated with Materials that you submit to the Sponsor and their affiliates. By submitting Materials to Sponsor and its affiliates, you waive any privacy expectations that you might have with respect to the Materials.
13. You agree to hold Sponsor and their affiliates, as well as their officers, directors, employees, agents, successors, and assigns harmless from and against—and hereby waive any right to pursue—any claims of any nature that arise in connection with Sponsor and their affiliate’s use of the Materials.
14. All entrants and winners must be at least 16 years of age and possess a valid driver’s license as of 10/19 (or grand prize giveaway date, if the grand prize giveaway has to be moved to a different date).
15. Winners may not request substitutions of prize winnings. All winners are solely responsible for any and all taxes and/or fees as well as all additional costs that may be incurred. No substitution or cash equivalent of prizes is permitted.
16. Prizes are non-transferrable.
17. Sponsor and its respective parent, affiliate and subsidiary companies, agents, and representatives are not responsible for any typographical or other errors in the offer or administration of the contest, including, but not limited to, errors in any printing or posting or the official rules, the selection and announcement of any winner, or the distribution of any prize.
18. Any attempt to damage the content or operation of this Contest is unlawful and subject to possible legal action by Sponsor. In the event any tampering or unauthorized intervention may have occurred, Sponsor reserves the right to void suspect entries at issue.
19. If the specified prize becomes unavailable for any reason, the Sponsor in its sole and absolute discretion may substitute a prize of like or equal value.
20. Contests are null and void in any jurisdiction where they are prohibited by law.
21. The Sponsor reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to terminate, suspend or amend any contest at any time, without prior notice, and for any reason
22. The Sponsor reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to alter any contest rules at any time.
23. By entering a contest, you conclusively are deemed to have agreed to be bound by these contest rules and terms and conditions as well as by any rules specific to that contest. This is an irrevocable condition of entry.
24. The following criteria apply:
a. In contests in which winners are selected at random, the odds of winning depend upon the number of entries received and cannot be determined in advance.
b. In contests in which winners are selected based upon skill or accomplishments, winners will be chosen by Sponsor on the merits of each entry, in Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion. If the contest involves completing a specific task or successfully using a skill in order to win, and no contestant completes the task to the exact specifications, then no prize shall be awarded.
c. In contests in which winners are selected on the basis of being the nth person to complete a stated action, the winner shall be that person provided that he or she validly completes the action, validity being determined by Sponsor, in its sole and absolute discretion.
25. No purchase or payment of any consideration is necessary to enter the contest. Contact Sponsor for a way to participate without purchase.
26. Except in the case of contests in which winners are selected as outlined in clause 24(c), each contest will state a deadline for entry and the date when the winner(s) will be announced. Winners of contests run in accordance with clause 24(c) will be announced the day the action is completed. A list of winner(s) may be obtained by sending a self-addressed, stamped (first-class postage) envelope to Sponsor and requesting the list.
27. Sponsor reserves the right to condition the award of prizes upon the execution by the winner(s) of a publicity release. Notwithstanding this reserved right, entry is conclusively deemed to be permission by the entrant for Sponsor and its affiliates to use the entrant’s name, likeness or comments (without compensation to the entrant) if the entrant is a winner to publicize the contest and otherwise, without payment, notice, or additional consideration, as determined by Sponsor and its affiliates, unless prohibited by law.
28. All entrants agree to be filmed while participating in the contest, and footage will be used to verify eligibility to accept prizes. It may also be used in promotional activities in accordance with clause 27.
29. All entrants agree to sign a “Contestant Agreement to Participate” form, as needed, if they win any prize during the contest.
30. Sponsor and its affiliates reserve the right to require the winner to execute an affidavit of eligibility as a sworn document and provide other proof of eligibility as a condition of receipt of the prize or award.
31. Sponsor and its respective parent, affiliate and subsidiary companies, agents, and representatives, and any telephone network or service providers, are not responsible for incorrect or inaccurate transcription or handling of entry information, or for any technical, human, or other error in relationship to this contest.